Part 3: first body proposal
OK, i choose for option 1, so i started making a draft of what i
might make as a bodyshell. It was the first time i used Coreldraw
again in nearly ten years (i used Coreldraw 4 at that time!). So
...forgive me the rough draft.
The ideas behind this draft are:
- a rotating front to allow access to the seat. I admit
...idea comes from the animation movie Akira.
- a BMW C1 screen like the Genesis. Those parts are already
ordered at BMW.
- a part of the rotating door can be pushed outwards by the
legs to allow the legs to pop pout of the motorbikes shell and have
my feet on the ground.
- as little as possible open areas at the sides to make
that the airflow is better
- no longer parts sticking out of the shell. The Funbike
had still the handle bars sticking out of the side and it made the
airflow not as good as i hoped.
- rear wheel covered by a easy to remove part to allow easy
access for repairing the tire if needed.
- re-use of the original head lights and rear