There are still a few of the old classics available on plans. One of them is the Woodhopper. When you look at the construction pictures you might get a idea why this one is a BULM.
A lot of wires, which give it a low top speed. But ... it flies. A true fun-thing, I think.
- Seats: 1
- Span: 9,75 m (32 ft)
- Length: 5,33 m (17' 6")
- Empty weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
- Gross weight: 156 kg (345 lbs)
- Max speed: 72 km/h (45 mph)
- Cruise speed: 56 km/h (35 mph)
- Engine: 15 - 30 HP (11,2 - 22,4 kW)
- +3,5 g
VULA stopped spreading the plans of the Woodhopper. Is there a new dealer of those plans?